Dragster Of DoomDragster Of Doom (1990) Season 2 Episode 2-01- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 521 times total.
- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros., Nelvana Productions, Geffen Film Company, Tim Burton, Inc
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Beetlejuice, Lydia Deetz, Delia Deetz, Charles Deetz, Doomie, Bertha, Claire, Lipscum.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Ouimette, Alyson Court, Roger Dunn, Elizabeth Hanna, Tara Charendoff, Len Carlson, Elizabeth Hanna, Paulina Gillis, Keith Knight; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd, John van Bruggen.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Tim Burton, David Geffen, Stephen Hodgins.
- Written By Patsy Cameron, Tedd Anasti.
- Music: Acrobat Music, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on September 08, 1990.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2-01
- Season: 2
Beetlejuice and Lydia decide that it's time for them to have a car of their own, so they rebuild a salvaged one they find in a Netherworld wrecking yard. But Beetlejuice delivers Lydia an abnormal carburetor for installation...and although the car they create... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-hour Saturday-morning cartoon was inspired by the 1988 Tim Burton film, starring Michael Keaton as the title character. In the film, Beetlejuice was a conniving ghoul desperate to escape his world and wreak havoc in the world of the living.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dragster Of Doom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dragster Of Doom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!