Campfire GhoulsCampfire Ghouls (1989) Season 1 Episode 1-07B- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 444 times total.
- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros., Nelvana Productions, Geffen Film Company, Tim Burton, Inc
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Beetlejuice, Lydia Deetz, Delia Deetz, Charles Deetz, Doomie, Bertha, Claire, Lipscum.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Ouimette, Alyson Court, Roger Dunn, Elizabeth Hanna, Tara Charendoff, Len Carlson, Elizabeth Hanna, Robert Cait, Ray Landry, Keith Hampshire; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd, Joseph Sherman.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Tim Burton, David Geffen, Leonora Hulm, Stephen Hodgins, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Tony Marino.
- Music: Acrobat Music, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on October 21, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
Beetlejuice (disguised as Betty Juice), Lydia, Bertha and Prudence go camping in the Netherwoods. Bertha and Prudence have never been camping and Beetlejuice is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-hour Saturday-morning cartoon was inspired by the 1988 Tim Burton film, starring Michael Keaton as the title character. In the film, Beetlejuice was a conniving ghoul desperate to escape... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Campfire Ghouls? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!