A Dandy Handy ManA Dandy Handy Man (1989) Season 1 Episode 1-03A- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 613 times total.
- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros., Nelvana Productions, Geffen Film Company, Tim Burton, Inc
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Beetlejuice, Lydia Deetz, Delia Deetz, Charles Deetz, Doomie, Bertha, Claire, Lipscum.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Ouimette, Alyson Court, Roger Dunn, Elizabeth Hanna, Tara Charendoff, Len Carlson, Elizabeth Hanna, Robert Cait, Ray Landry, Keith Hampshire; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd, Joseph Sherman.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Tim Burton, David Geffen, Leonora Hulm, Stephen Hodgins, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Peter Sauder.
- Music: Acrobat Music, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on September 23, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lydia is getting ready for the big photo show, but she can't decide which of her pictures is the best. Beetlejuice loves all of her work, and decides he wants to buy whichever photo she picks-but he doesn't have any money. (Unfortunately, the Deetze's kitchen... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-hour Saturday-morning cartoon was inspired by the 1988 Tim Burton film, starring Michael Keaton as the title character. In the film, Beetlejuice was a conniving ghoul desperate to escape his world and wreak havoc in the world of the living.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Dandy Handy Man. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Dandy Handy Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!