The Big Face OffThe Big Face Off (1989) Season 1 Episode 1-02A- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 697 times total.
- Beetlejuice Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros., Nelvana Productions, Geffen Film Company, Tim Burton, Inc
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television
- Cartoon Characters: Beetlejuice, Lydia Deetz, Delia Deetz, Charles Deetz, Doomie, Bertha, Claire, Lipscum.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Ouimette, Alyson Court, Roger Dunn, Elizabeth Hanna, Tara Charendoff, Len Carlson, Elizabeth Hanna, Robert Cait, Ray Landry, Keith Hampshire; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robin Budd, Joseph Sherman.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Clive A. Smith, Tim Burton, David Geffen, Leonora Hulm, Stephen Hodgins, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Peter Sauder.
- Music: Acrobat Music, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Rob Kirkpatrick.
- First Aired on September 16, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's Beetlejuice and Lydia versus the reigning King and Queen of Gross on a popular Netherworld TV show. Do our heroes have any chance of winning the big gross-off with Beetlejuice feeling... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This half-hour Saturday-morning cartoon was inspired by the 1988 Tim Burton film, starring Michael Keaton as the title character. In the film, Beetlejuice was a conniving ghoul desperate to escape his world and wreak havoc in the world of the living.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Big Face Off. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Face Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!