Terror On The MidwayTerror On The Midway (1942) - Superman Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1702 times total.
- Superman Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Clark Kent/Superman, Lois Lane.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Jack Mercer, Julian Noa.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Orestes Calpini, Jim Davis.
- Written By Jay Morton, Dan Gordon.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on August 30, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:03 minutes.
Lois Lane is assigned to cover the circus. As the performers of the big top do their acts, everyone, including Lois, is having a great time. That is... until a monkey lets a giant ape loose from his cage. The big gorilla scares the crowds, and sends everyone... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last of the Fleischer Studios cartoons, as that company was forced to re-organize in mid-1942. The first Famous Studios cartoon was from the Popeye the Sailor series, You're A Sap, Mr. Jap, which was released on August 7, 1942. Note the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Terror On The Midway" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Terror On The Midway? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!