Making FriendsMaking Friends (1936) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 689 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Pudgy, Wild Animals.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Kate Wright.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Hicks Lokey.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on December 18, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty Boop's dog Pudgy is tired of being lonely and decides that it's time to take Betty's advice to make friends. Betty decides that a lonely Pudgy needs some... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Making Friends" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Making Friends? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!