So What And The Seven WhatnotsSo What And The Seven Whatnots (1962) - Beany and Cecil Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 783 times total.
- Beany and Cecil Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bob Clampett Productions, Snowball Studios
- Distributed by: ABC Films
- Cartoon Characters: Beany Boy, Cecil the Sea-Sick Serpent, Captain Horatio Huffenpuff, Dishonest John.
- Voice Actors: Jim MacGeorge, Irv Shoemaker.
- Directed By Robert Clampett).
- Produced By Robert Clampett), A.C.R. Stone.
- Animated By Bud Hester, Bill Nunes.
- Written By Dale Hale, Robert CLAMPett), Jack Kinney.
- Music: Jack Roberts, Hoyt Curtin, Bob Clampett, Sody Clampett, Bob Clampett.; more Musicians ...
- First Aired about 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
Beany, Cecil and the Captain enter "Lost Wages" (Las Vegas) as they go into a jazz club that has a jazz band called "So What And The Seven Whatnots" (a parody of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs). Along with So What (Snow White), the Seven Whatnots (Dwarfs)... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Beany is a young boy that sails around the world with Captain Huffenpuff. During their voyage, he meets Cecil the sea monster and they become best friends. Dishonest John is the bad guy that is always coming up with evil plans to get Cecil, but he... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of So What And The Seven Whatnots. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about So What And The Seven Whatnots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!