Making StarsMaking Stars (1935) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 223 times this month, and 1868 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, The Colorful 3, Black Mama, Child.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Edward Nolan, Herman Cohen, Myron Waldman, Hicks Lokey, Lillian Friedman, Frank Endres, Ted Vosk, Sam Stimson.
- Originally Released on October 18, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3525
- Black & White
Betty Boop introduces you to the stars of the future. Betty is a headliner herself, garbed in top hat and tails. In one scene, the child act "The Colorful 3" is introduced on stage and sings "Hi-De-Ho." The children start to cry. To pacify them, a giant... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Not currently shown on American television due to potentially offensive African-American characterizations. (The sequence with "The Colorful 3" has been deleted from some prints.)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Making Stars" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Making Stars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!