Peeping PenguinsPeeping Penguins (1937) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 1839 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Penguins, Mother.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Hicks Lokey.
- Music: Sammy Timberg, Bob Rothberg.
- Originally Released on August 26, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Four curious baby penguins wander off from their mother and enter a hunter's empty cabin in the frozen north. Their curiosity to explore all the strange things... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Features the song "Curiosity Killed the Cat." This cartoon has a very subtle "politically incorrect" (nowadays) element to it in that the house that the penguins invade has a sign on its door that... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Peeping Penguins" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peeping Penguins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!