Dizzy Red Riding-HoodDizzy Red Riding-Hood (1931) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1578 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Bimbo, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Ann Little.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Music: George Steiner.
- Originally Released on December 12, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:20 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3133
- Black & White
No wolf (even one who brings his own knife and fork) can get the best of Betty. After some opening narration which informs us we're going to see Betty's version of "Little Red Riding Hood," we see Betty preparing to take a fish to her grandmother's house. Bimbo... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is noted for its risque material. Betty's dress conveniently flies up and is thoughtfully pulled down by a nearby tree, and there's plenty of leg and, uh, fish. There's also an anthropomorphized pansy flower. The Production Code of... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dizzy Red Riding-Hood. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dizzy Red Riding-Hood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!