To Duet Or Not To DuetTo Duet Or Not To Duet (1989) Season 1 Episode 111- Babar Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 432 times total.
- Babar Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: King Babar, Queen Celeste, Young Babar, Young Celeste, Arthur, Zephir, The Old Lady, Cornelius, Pompadour, Rataxes, Lady Rataxes, Basil, Flora, Pom, Alexander.
- Voice Actors: Gordon Pinsent, Dawn Greenhalgh, Gavin Magrath, Tara Strong, John Stocker, Lisa Yamanaka, Bobby Becken, Amos Crawley, Carl Banas; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Jean de Brunhoff.
- First Aired on June 06, 1989.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Babar is scheduled to perform a duet with a great pianist at a concert. However, he refuses to admit that the piece of music is too hard for him, so he... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Duet Or Not To Duet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Duet Or Not To Duet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!