The Cat's TaleThe Cat's Tale (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 2507 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Spike, Cat, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Herman Cohen, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 01, 1941. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:09 minutes.
- Production Number: 9859.
A frustrated mouse gets tired of being chased, so he confronts the cowardly cat and orders him to stop. He convinces the cat to tell dog Spike to quit chasing him as well. Mayhem ensues when understandings can't be reached. The cat goes to visit the dog to tell... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Different "Merrie Melodies" ending music is used at the end. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Cat's Tale" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cat's Tale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!