Starchy Takes a BreakStarchy Takes a Break (2014) Season 1 Episode 105-B- The 7D Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1493 times total.
- The 7D Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Digital eMation, Toon City.
Pre-production and Storyboards: Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Crystal Ball, Hildy Gloom, Grim Gloom, Queen Delightful, Lord Starchbottom.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Maurice LaMarche, Kevin Michael Richardson, Dee Bradley Baker, Scott Menville, Stephen Stanton, Billy West, Jay Leno; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By Tom Ruegger, Tom Warburton.
- Written By Paul Rugg.
- Music: Parry Gripp, Tom Ruegger.
- First Aired on July 11, 2014. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD, The Disney Channel (USA), Disney Junior.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 105-B
- Season: 1
After the 7D clean and shine the palace floor so it can be skated on, Starchbottom arrives, but slips and injures his leg. The 7D take care of him while Grumpy takes his place. Doc puts Starchbottom on a special bed contraption. Grumpy tries to eat and relax but... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Creators, including Walt Disney himself, have long been inspired to access classic folk and fairy tales - reimagining, reinterpreting and reinventing them for new generations. The animated series pilot 7D takes a new creative approach to the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Starchy Takes a Break. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Starchy Takes a Break? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!