Popeye The Carpenter
Alternate Title: The CarpenterPopeye The Carpenter (The Carpenter) (1978) Season 1 Episode 1- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1087 times total.
- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
In Association With: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Marilyn Schreffler, Allan Melvin.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Alex Lovy, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Neil Balnaves, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Martin Chatfield, Dick Dunn, Gairden Cooke, Don Ezard, Peter Eastment, Luis Garcia, Arthur Filloy, Gerry Grabner, Peter Gardner, Athol Henry, Eva Hellischer; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, Tom Dagenais, Willie Gilbert, Jack Hanrahan, Don Heckman, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Glenn Leopold, Jack Mercer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Peter Jennings, Robert Ciauga, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 09, 1978.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7:14 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1
- Season: 1
Olive is trying to hang a picture, but knocks a hole in the wall. She hollers for Popeye to come and help, but Bluto tags along. Soon, the whole house is destroyed. Popeye rebuilds the house in the end, but when he tries to hang the picture again, the house comes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A segment in 1978's The All-New Popeye Hour.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Popeye The Carpenter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Popeye The Carpenter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!