A Tale of Two DragonsA Tale of Two Dragons (2014) Season 2 Episode 215- Dragons: Defenders of Berk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1029 times total.
- Dragons: Defenders of Berk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks Animation, DreamWorks Television Animation Studio
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup, Mulch, Gobber, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Stoick, Snotlout, Mildew, Bucket.
- Voice Actors: Jay Baruchel, Tim Conway, Chris Edgerly, America Ferrera, Julie Marcus, T.J. Miller, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Nolan North, Zack Pearlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Louie del Carmen.
- Produced By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Milind D. Shinde.
- Written By F.M. De Marco, Mark Hoffmeier, Jack Thomas and Art Brown, Douglas Sloan.
- Music: John Paesano.
- First Aired on January 29, 2014.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Hiccup must mend fences between Astrid and Snotlout when Stormfly and Hookfang start fighting more ferociously than ever. Astrid and Snotlout must grudgingly work together to find the cause of the feud, if they want their dragons to stay in the academy.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
CG-animated series based on the Oscar-nominated and hugely popular 2010 motion picture adventure How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes - a ferocious dragon he calls... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Tale of Two Dragons" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Tale of Two Dragons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!