Me Feelins is HurtMe Feelins is Hurt (1940) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 887 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, Cowboys, Bull, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Margie Hines.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Robert Leffingwell, Orestes Calpini.
- Written By Bill Turner.
- Originally Released on April 12, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:12 minutes.
- Black & White
Olive sends Popeye a goodbye letter from the Bar None Ranch where she's staying. Olive says that she's through with sailors, and that she's with a cowboy now! Popeye decides to go out West and show the cowboys what a real man can do on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The original black and white cartoon has been colorized. This cartoon resumes the use of a redesigned "shipboard" series title card. This special title card was used through "Popeye Presents Eugene,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Me Feelins is Hurt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!