The Chewin' BruinThe Chewin' Bruin (1940) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1915 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Old-Timer, Bear, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Norm McCabe, Vive Risto.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 08, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Production Number: 9534.
- Black & White
An old-timer tells Porky the tale of a hunt 30 years ago: a bear who is "wacky fer tabaccy" got a taste of his chewing tobacco and chased him and his dog down to get it; the hunter took the bear on with his bare hands rather than lose the tobacco. Or at least,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1992.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Chewin' Bruin" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Chewin' Bruin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!