Minnie The MoocherMinnie The Moocher (1932) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1836 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Bimbo, Cab Calloway, Betty's Father, Betty's Mother.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Originally Released on March 11, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
The film opens with live-action footage of Cab Calloway's Orchestra. Cab is strutting his famous dance moves. Fed up with her parents' nagging, Betty has a fight with her stern German father. Her father nags so much that his head turns into a talking machine. She... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With Cab Calloway And His Orchestra. (Calloway's first appearance in a Betty Boop cartoon.) The cartoon begins with actual film footage of Cab Calloway dancing in front of his orchestra, the former Missourians, while they perform the "Prohibition... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Minnie The Moocher" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Minnie The Moocher? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!