More PepMore Pep (1936) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 888 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Pudgy.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Thomas Johnson, David Hoffman, Harold Walker, Otto Feuer.
- Written By Bill Turner, Joe Stultz.
- Originally Released on June 19, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:23 minutes.
- Black & White
After coming out of Max Fleischer's inkwell, Pudgy is tired and can't perform for the movie audiences. Betty remedies this by creating a device with gives her... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Max Fleischer's voice is heard and drawing hand is seen in a pair of live sequences (Betty refers to him as "Uncle Max"). To depict the effects of "more pep," there are also several speeded-up live... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "More Pep" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about More Pep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!