Back To NatureBack To Nature (1987) Season 1 Episode 10-B- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 778 times total.
- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Top Craft.
English/French versions: Cinar Studios
- Animation Studio: Top Craft
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Roobear, Kiwi, Floppy, Mimi, Pamie, Miss Lewis, Nick, Laura, Betty, Walter, Mommy, Papa, Colt, Horsie, Duckbill.
- Voice Actors: Steven Bednarski, Morgan Hallet, Barbara Poggemiller, Bronwen Mantel, Cleo Paskell, Ian Finley, Tim Webber, A.J. Henderson, Arthur Grosser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ernest Reid.
- Produced By Haruo Nakayama, Ronald A. Weinberg, Micheline Charest, Elizabeth Klinck.
- Written By Kenichi Ogawa, Kiichi Takayama, Mamoru Kanbe, Nanako Watanabe, Naoko Miyake, Riki Matsumoto, Toshiaki Imaizumi, Toshiro Ueno; more Writers ...
- Music: Tsuyoshi Kawano, Pierre-Daniel Rheault.
- First Aired on June 12, 1987.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Episode Number: 10-B
- Season: 1
The girls lose their ball while playing tennis. When they go out looking for it, they discover the boys dressed in leaves. The boys tell them they've joined the "Back to Nature" movement. Excited, the girls join in too. They start making dishes, but they break.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired in Japan on TV Tokyo from October 4, 1984 through March 28, 1985 as Koala Bôi Kokki. Air dates noted reflect English version airings on Nickelodeon 1987... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Back To Nature. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Back To Nature? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!