The Koala Bear GangThe Koala Bear Gang (1987) Season 1 Episode 10-A- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1119 times total.
- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Top Craft.
English/French versions: Cinar Studios
- Animation Studio: Top Craft
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Roobear, Kiwi, Floppy, Mimi, Pamie, Miss Lewis, Nick, Laura, Betty, Walter, Mommy, Papa, Colt, Horsie, Duckbill.
- Voice Actors: Steven Bednarski, Morgan Hallet, Barbara Poggemiller, Bronwen Mantel, Cleo Paskell, Ian Finley, Tim Webber, A.J. Henderson, Arthur Grosser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ernest Reid.
- Produced By Haruo Nakayama, Ronald A. Weinberg, Micheline Charest, Elizabeth Klinck.
- Written By Kenichi Ogawa, Kiichi Takayama, Mamoru Kanbe, Nanako Watanabe, Naoko Miyake, Riki Matsumoto, Toshiaki Imaizumi, Toshiro Ueno; more Writers ...
- Music: Tsuyoshi Kawano, Pierre-Daniel Rheault.
- First Aired on June 12, 1987.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Episode Number: 10-A
- Season: 1
Floppy builds some walkie-talkies. Him and Roobear take them out and start playing with them. While they're standing in front of some food stores, two thieves suddenly run by. The boys start chasing after them. They chase them all over town. When the boys get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired in Japan on TV Tokyo from October 4, 1984 through March 28, 1985 as Koala Bôi Kokki. Air dates noted reflect English version airings on Nickelodeon 1987... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Koala Bear Gang. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Koala Bear Gang? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!