The Howling CommandosThe Howling Commandos (2013) Season 2 Episode 222- Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1537 times total.
- Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Animation
- Distributed by: Disney-ABC Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus.
- Voice Actors: Drake Bell, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By Phil Pignotti.
- Produced By Brian Michael Bendis, Paul Dini, Steven T. Seagle, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau.
- Written By Man of Action, Kevin Burke, Chris Doc Wyatt.
- Editor: Fred Udell.
- First Aired on October 05, 2013.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 222
- Season: 2
Dracula has obtained both halves of Tekamentep's Ankh and has most of Spider-Man's team under mind control. In order to stop him activating the Ankh before sunrise, Spider-Man and Blade join forces with Nick Fury's Howling Commandos (a S.H.I.E.L.D. task force... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Announced by President of Marvel Animation Eric S. Rollman as a 26-episode series. The centerpiece of an upcoming Marvel programming block on Disney XD, this series follows Peter Parker who, as the storyline begins, has been Spider-Man for just one... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Howling Commandos? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!