Mingle Takes A DiveMingle Takes A Dive (1987) Season 1 Episode 01-B- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1095 times total.
- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Top Craft.
English/French versions: Cinar Studios
- Animation Studio: Top Craft
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Roobear, Kiwi, Floppy, Mimi, Pamie, Miss Lewis, Nick, Laura, Betty, Walter, Mommy, Papa, Colt, Horsie, Duckbill.
- Voice Actors: Steven Bednarski, Morgan Hallet, Barbara Poggemiller, Bronwen Mantel, Cleo Paskell, Ian Finley, Tim Webber, A.J. Henderson, Arthur Grosser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ernest Reid.
- Produced By Haruo Nakayama, Ronald A. Weinberg, Micheline Charest, Elizabeth Klinck.
- Written By Kenichi Ogawa, Kiichi Takayama, Mamoru Kanbe, Nanako Watanabe, Naoko Miyake, Riki Matsumoto, Toshiaki Imaizumi, Toshiro Ueno; more Writers ...
- Music: Tsuyoshi Kawano, Pierre-Daniel Rheault.
- First Aired on June 01, 1987.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Episode Number: 01-B
- Season: 1
Mingle and the children decide to climb a mountain. When they reach the top, a lightning storm goes over and sets a tree on fire. In order to get the fire department there soon, Mingle rides a kite 600 feet into the air and glides into the village to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired in Japan on TV Tokyo from October 4, 1984 through March 28, 1985 as Koala Bôi Kokki. Air dates noted reflect English version airings on Nickelodeon 1987... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mingle Takes A Dive. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mingle Takes A Dive? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!