The Old Clock TowerThe Old Clock Tower (1987) Season 1 Episode 01-A- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1269 times total.
- The Adventures of the Little Koala Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Top Craft.
English/French versions: Cinar Studios
- Animation Studio: Top Craft
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Roobear, Kiwi, Floppy, Mimi, Pamie, Miss Lewis, Nick, Laura, Betty, Walter, Mommy, Papa, Colt, Horsie, Duckbill.
- Voice Actors: Steven Bednarski, Morgan Hallet, Barbara Poggemiller, Bronwen Mantel, Cleo Paskell, Ian Finley, Tim Webber, A.J. Henderson, Arthur Grosser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ernest Reid.
- Produced By Haruo Nakayama, Ronald A. Weinberg, Micheline Charest, Elizabeth Klinck.
- Written By Kenichi Ogawa, Kiichi Takayama, Mamoru Kanbe, Nanako Watanabe, Naoko Miyake, Riki Matsumoto, Toshiaki Imaizumi, Toshiro Ueno; more Writers ...
- Music: Tsuyoshi Kawano, Pierre-Daniel Rheault.
- First Aired on June 01, 1987.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
- Season: 1
During a severe storm, Mr. Thompson's Clock Tower falls down. It just happens to be the clock tower's 99th birthday. A bazaar is held to raise money to rebuild the clock tower before its 100th birthday. A log donated by Walter, Horsie, and Colt will be... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally aired in Japan on TV Tokyo from October 4, 1984 through March 28, 1985 as Koala Bôi Kokki. Air dates noted reflect English version airings on Nickelodeon 1987... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Old Clock Tower. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Old Clock Tower? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!