The Mushroom ForestThe Mushroom Forest (1987) Season 1 Episode 131- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 280 times total.
- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Worlds of Wonder, Alchemy II, Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Teddy Ruxpin, Burl Ruxpin, Newton Gimmick, Grubby, Quellor.
- Voice Actors: Phil Baron, John Stocker, Will Ryan, Les Lye.
- Directed By Chris Schouten.
- Produced By M.H. Cloutier, Christopher J. Brough, Jean Chalopin, Alison Clayton, W.H. Stevens Jr, Andy Heyward, Dave Mepham, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Animated By Bob Jaques, Karen Munro-Caple, Brian Lemay, Kelly Armstrong, Chris Damboise, Lee Williams, Daniele Deblois, Liliane Andre, David Parks, Michael Shiell, Gerald Paquette, Nicholas Vallinakis; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Tempelton, Ken Ross, Brian Jeffrey Street, Mary Crawford, Carole Bruce Mendelsohn, Mary Mackay-Smith, Dan Lalande, Patrick A. McCarthy; more Writers ...
- Music: George Wilkins, Andrew Huggett.
- Editor: Rod Crawley.
- First Aired on October 26, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Teddy Ruxpin, Grubby and Newton Gimmick visit the Mushroom Forest, and discover a group of shy shape-shifters called the Nothings. Teddy convinces them that they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Teddy Ruxpin was a groundbreaking toy manufactured in the 1980's. Built with a cassette tape deep inside him, the friendly bear would tell long, involved stories to his young playmates while his mouth... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mushroom Forest. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mushroom Forest? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!