Mother Goose LandMother Goose Land (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1521 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios.
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Mother Goose, Spider, Old Woman in a Show, Little Jack Horner, Old King Cole, Humpty Dumpty, Bye-Bye Blackbird.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Roland Crandall, Seymour Kneitel.
- Originally Released on June 23, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Betty sings in bed while she reads a book of nursery rhymes. It's a clever tune about her wanting to visit all the fairy tale characters. In response to Betty's wish, Mother Goose materializes from a book cover and whisks her away on a broom to Mother Goose Land.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first of Fleischer Studios' retellings of classic fairy tales starring Betty Boop.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mother Goose Land" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mother Goose Land? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!