One More SpotOne More Spot (1987) Season 1 Episode 118- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 455 times total.
- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Worlds of Wonder, Alchemy II, Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Teddy Ruxpin, Newton Gimmick, Grubby, Wooly What's It, Leota.
- Voice Actors: Phil Baron, John Stocker, Will Ryan, Pier Kohl.
- Directed By Chris Schouten.
- Produced By M.H. Cloutier, Christopher J. Brough, Jean Chalopin, Alison Clayton, W.H. Stevens Jr, Andy Heyward, Dave Mepham, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Animated By Bob Jaques, Karen Munro-Caple, Brian Lemay, Kelly Armstrong, Chris Damboise, Lee Williams, Daniele Deblois, Liliane Andre, David Parks, Michael Shiell, Gerald Paquette, Nicholas Vallinakis; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Tempelton, Ken Ross, Brian Jeffrey Street, Mary Crawford, Carole Bruce Mendelsohn, Mary Mackay-Smith, Dan Lalande, Patrick A. McCarthy; more Writers ...
- Music: George Wilkins, Andrew Huggett.
- Editor: Rod Crawley.
- First Aired on October 07, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Teddy Ruxpin, Grubby and Newton Gimmick go on a picnic, only to have a group of bugs carry away their food. They meet Amanda, a ladybug who wants to earn a spot at... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Teddy Ruxpin was a groundbreaking toy manufactured in the 1980's. Built with a cassette tape deep inside him, the friendly bear would tell long, involved stories to his young playmates while his mouth... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of One More Spot. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One More Spot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!