The Surf GrungesThe Surf Grunges (1987) Season 1 Episode 109- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 492 times total.
- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Worlds of Wonder, Alchemy II, Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Teddy Ruxpin, Burl Ruxpin, Newton Gimmick, Grubby, Tweeg, L.B.
- Voice Actors: Phil Baron, John Stocker, Will Ryan, John Koensgen, Robert Bockstael.
- Directed By Chris Schouten.
- Produced By M.H. Cloutier, Christopher J. Brough, Jean Chalopin, Alison Clayton, W.H. Stevens Jr, Andy Heyward, Dave Mepham, Jack Spillum; more Producers ...
- Animated By Bob Jaques, Karen Munro-Caple, Brian Lemay, Kelly Armstrong, Chris Damboise, Lee Williams, Daniele Deblois, Liliane Andre, David Parks, Michael Shiell, Gerald Paquette, Nicholas Vallinakis; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Tempelton, Ken Ross, Brian Jeffrey Street, Mary Crawford, Carole Bruce Mendelsohn, Mary Mackay-Smith, Dan Lalande, Patrick A. McCarthy; more Writers ...
- Music: George Wilkins, Andrew Huggett.
- Editor: Rod Crawley.
- First Aired on September 24, 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Gimmick attempts to use his compass to steer the Airship to M.A.V.O. HQ, but the compass is faulty (surprise!) and Teddy Ruxpin, Grubby, and Newton Gimmick set down at Ben's beach, where they meet the Surf Grunges. Jack Tweeg's history is revealed; his father was... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Teddy Ruxpin was a groundbreaking toy manufactured in the 1980's. Built with a cassette tape deep inside him, the friendly bear would tell long, involved stories to his young playmates while his mouth and eyes moved in connection with the tape. In... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Surf Grunges. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Surf Grunges? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!