Always Kickin'Always Kickin' (1939) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1176 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hunky, Spunky, Baby Bird, Hawk.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Arnold Gillespie.
- Originally Released on January 26, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:11 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Mother donkey Hunky tries to teach her son Spunky how to exercise his back kicks to kick like a "man," but he doesn't take it seriously. All that Spunky wants to do is sing along with his little birdy friends. He even tries to fly, but the birds discourage this... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Always Kickin'" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Always Kickin'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!