Little Red School MouseLittle Red School Mouse (1949) - Noveltoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 1652 times total.
- Noveltoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mice, Cat, Teacher.
- Directed By I. Sparber.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, John Gentilella.
- Written By Carl Meyer, Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on April 15, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:27 minutes.
In class, a mouse doesn't know what a cat is, so he brings one back to school to show everyone. Of course the cat wants to eat the plump teacher and all the students!
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Red School Mouse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Red School Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!