Goodbye My Lady LoveGoodbye My Lady Love (1929) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 799 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios.
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Originally Released on August 31, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Vintage animation for the title song. The film starts out with a title frame which says, "The Ko Ko Glee Club are on stage to help you sing along with the song."... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is presumed lost. This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goodbye My Lady Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!