Trigger TreatTrigger Treat (1960) - Modern Madcaps Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1052 times total.
- Modern Madcaps Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Sheriff, Dirty Dan.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, William Henning.
- Written By Irving Dressler.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on April 19, 1960.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
The new sheriff of an Old West town enforces a "no guns" policy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Many of the music cues from this cartoon were used for the Winston Sharples stock music package. Print reviewed had the original Paramount titles. Trivia: One of the Boot Hill Cemetery headstones... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Trigger Treat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trigger Treat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!