Shootin' StarsShootin' Stars (1960) - Modern Madcaps Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 902 times total.
- Modern Madcaps Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Boy, Wild Bill Hickup, Quiet Burp, Rock Roal.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, Morey Reden.
- Written By Carl Meyer, Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on August 19, 1960.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Two rival TV cowboy stars, Wild Bill Hiccup and Quiet Burp, compete for the right to sign a little boy's autograph book. They prepare for a shootout on the corner of Main Street and Vine. After many travails, and just when things are about to pop, they're... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Wild Bill Hickup is a parody of the famous lawman of the Old West, James Butler Hickok, best known as Wild Bill Hickok.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Shootin' Stars" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shootin' Stars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!