Winter Draws OnWinter Draws On (1948) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 53 times this month, and 1573 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Birds.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Irving Spector.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Bill Turner.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Buddy Kaye, Dick Manning.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:56 minutes.
Singalong about the approach of winter with all the birds heading south.
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch for a cameo appearance of Buzzy the Crow. Song "I'm Alabama Bound" composed in 1909 by Robert Hoffman. It has been said to be the first blues-based tune ever... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Winter Draws On" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Winter Draws On? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!