Never Kick A WomanNever Kick A Woman (1936) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 3173 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Adolph Zukor
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Boxing Teacher.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, Roland Crandall.
- Originally Released on August 28, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:31 minutes.
- Black & White
Popeye takes Olive into a sporting goods store to teach her the art of self-defense from a Mae West-like female boxing teacher.
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first Popeye cartoon to twist the spinach gimmick. This time, Olive eats the spinach to give the female boxer a real workover. The print reviewed had original titles. The original black and white cartoon has... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Never Kick A Woman" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Never Kick A Woman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!