Win, Place And ShowboatWin, Place And Showboat (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 1114 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Elephant, Other Animals.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Al Eugster, William B. Pattengill.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Waiting For The Robert E. Lee copyright renewed 1938; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on April 28, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:09 minutes.
Featuring some entertainment on a showboat and a huge elephant that causes the ship to list. And, of course, a singalong with the Robert E. Lee.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that took popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Win, Place And Showboat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!