To Boo Or Not To BooTo Boo Or Not To Boo (1951) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 2163 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Lou.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on June 08, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:19 minutes.
Casper wants to find a friend and discovers that on Halloween Eve, he can blend in with all the kids in costumes trick-or-treating. All goes until well until he's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Boo Or Not To Boo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Boo Or Not To Boo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!