The Ski's The LimitThe Ski's The Limit (1949) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 57 times this month, and 1202 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Voice Actors: Jackson Beck.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Dave Tendlar, Tom Golden.
- Written By Bill Turner, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, I Miss My Swiss, My Swiss Miss Misses Me by L. Wolfe Gilbert; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on June 24, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:51 minutes.
Singalong with spot gags about Switzerland: yodeling, clocks with Swiss movement, machine guns punching holes in cheese, and, of course, skiing in the Alps. Watch... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that took popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Ski's The Limit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ski's The Limit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!