The Circus Comes To ClownThe Circus Comes To Clown (1947) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 2273 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Circus Performers.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Tom Johnson, Frank Endres.
- Written By Bill Turner, Larz Bourne.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on December 26, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:23 minutes.
Singalong about the fun of the circus featuring spot gags such as stereotypical black "Siamese Twins" eating watermelons (one eats them, the other spits out the seeds) and lions shooting the teaser after he whips them with his rod. A trumpeting seal holds out a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that took popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Circus Comes To Clown" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Circus Comes To Clown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!