The Big Flame-UpThe Big Flame-Up (1949) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1744 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Tim Turtle, Firemen, Flames.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Dave Tendlar, Martin Taras.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, There'll Be A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on September 30, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 4924
Singalong with spot gags about firefighting. The Fire-Proof Storage Company building is ablaze, and Tim Turtle, on duty at the firehouse, awakens his charges to go on duty. They do valiant battle against the inferno, and are opposed by a formidable band of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Big Flame-Up" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Flame-Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!