The Big DripThe Big Drip (1949) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1328 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Buzzy the Crow, Elephant, Other Animals.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Ain't Gonna Rain No Mo. Lyrics Reprinted By Permission of Copyright Owner, Buddy Kaye, Dick Manning; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on November 25, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:10 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 4221
Singalong has the Miracle Weather Bureau ("If we guess the weather- it's a miracle!") predicting 40 days (and 40 nights) of rain. The animals all start building a giant Jungle Ark. At the end of the cartoon, an elephant pulls out the drain plug and, when all the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs. Watch for a cameo appearance by
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Big Drip" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Drip? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!