Surf And SoundSurf And Sound (1954) - Herman and Katnip Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1282 times total.
- Herman and Katnip Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Herman, Katnip, Lousie The Girl Mouse, Other Mice.
- Voice Actors: Sid Raymond, Arnold Stang.
- Directed By Dave Tendlar.
- Animated By Martin Taras, Tom Moore.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Originally Released on March 05, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
All the little mice want to go swimming at the beach. Katnip is sunbathing, and he's just waiting on a mouse dinner. Herman comes along, gets Katnip by the tail,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Surf And Sound. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surf And Sound? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!