Spook No EvilSpook No Evil (1953) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 57 times this month, and 1976 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Jocko.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on March 13, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost has been found guilty of being too friendly by the other ghosts and is sentenced to walk the plank off a pirate ship. At the bottom of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Spook No Evil" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spook No Evil? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!