Snow Foolin'Snow Foolin' (1949) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1738 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Woodland Animals.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Gordon Whittier.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jingle Bells, Buddy Kaye, Dick Manning.
- Originally Released on December 16, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
Singalong about the first day of winter, when all the animals go ice skating. It is December 21, and the animals in the forest must contend with a literal avalanche of snow. Winter is not all that bad, though. After donning their winter coats, they will be able... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Jingle Bells" is a follow-the-bouncing-ball singalong. Technicolor print reviewed had the original Paramount titles. This series was of animated cartoons that took popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Snow Foolin'" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snow Foolin'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!