Snooze ReelSnooze Reel (1951) - Kartune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 949 times total.
- Kartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Singing Cowboy.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Animated By Al Eugster, William B. Pattengill.
- Written By Joe Stultz.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jingle-Jangle-Jingle by Frank Loesser; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on December 28, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Screen Song with spot gags about newsreels (including Paramount's own newsreel division). After several satirical news clips (including Old Faithful spitting into a spittoon), the scene centers on a new singing cowboy. He invites viewers to follow the bouncing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Some footage was used later in Sportickles.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Snooze Reel. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snooze Reel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!