Short'nin' BreadShort'nin' Bread (1950) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1356 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bakery Items.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Gordon Whittier.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Buddy Kaye, Shortenin' Bread, Dick Manning.
- Originally Released on March 24, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
After hours, at Ye Olde Bake Shoppe, all the bakery items come to life and attend the "Cookie Carnival."
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
An image of a piece of shortening bread in blackface has been deleted from many prints.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Short'nin' Bread" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Short'nin' Bread? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!