Noah's LarkNoah's Lark (1929) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 1573 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Noah, Mermaids, Fish, Police Officer.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray, James Stanley.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Al Eugster.
- Music: Max H. Manne.
- Originally Released on October 25, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Noah seems to have major problems with his animals when they all get restless and leave the ship to go to Coney Island and Luna Park to get away from poor Noah.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the first Talkartoon, which was the replacement series to the long-running Out of the Inkwell and Inkwell Imps series featuring Koko The Clown. This was also the first Fleischer all-animation sound film. Song: "There's a Wide River... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Noah's Lark" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Noah's Lark? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!