Pig-A-BooPig-A-Boo (1952) - Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 1563 times total.
- Casper, The Friendly Ghost Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, Three Little Pigs, Wolfie.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Norma Macmillan, Gwen Davies, Cecil Roy.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Steve Muffatti, Bill Hudson.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jerry Livingston, Mack David.
- Originally Released on September 12, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:14 minutes.
Casper the Friendly Ghost gets his orders: go out and scare someone or else. First, he tries a raging bull and loses. Then he comes upon the house of the Three Little Pigs who enjoy reading comics, but who can't deal with ghosts. Casper makes friends with the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Casper" character was originally developed by Joe Oriolo and Seymour Reit.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pig-A-Boo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pig-A-Boo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!