No! No! A Thousand Times No!!No! No! A Thousand Times No!! (1935) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1774 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Villain, Fred.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Edward Nolan.
- Originally Released on May 24, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:23 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty performs in a corny, old-fashioned stage melodrama. Betty loves her hero, Fred. A dastardly villain ties up the hero, woos Betty with diamonds, pearls and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rather than the usual title card and Betty Boop theme music, this cartoon begins with a title card in the style of a Gay '90s (that's 1890s, not 1990s!) poster... and with an instrumental version of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "No! No! A Thousand Times No!!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about No! No! A Thousand Times No!!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!