Miners Forty NinersMiners Forty Niners (1951) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 2018 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Gold Miners.
- Directed By Isadore Sparber.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Izzy Klein.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Clementine.
- Originally Released on May 18, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 5111
Singalong about the discovery of gold in California. All sorts of people and animals go there to strike it rich. "Gold diggers" (guess what kind!) go there, too. After a busy day digging, they all go to the saloon for a drink, meal and a song. At The Gold Derby,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was of animated cartoons that take popular songs of the day and combined Famous Studios animated stars in an effort for audience singalongs.
Watch for a caricature of Jerry Colonna at the end of the cartoon.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Miners Forty Niners. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Miners Forty Niners? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!